- AANS 2020 (Boston): ASSFN members Drs. Air, Sweet, McKhann and Abosch are on the Scientific Planning Subcommittee.
- AANS 2020 (Boston) Monday 4/27/19
- Face-off: Targeted neuromodulation has a role in primary generalized epilepsy
- 12 abstract, seven rapid-fire abstract presentations
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for limb reanimation
- Asleep DBS
- DBS for bipolar disease
- Update on High Frequency Ultrasound (HiFU)
- Nine abstract, two late-breaking abstract presentations
Update March 2020: The AANS Annual Meeting was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The AANS is working to present scientific presentations and selected invited talks online.